- We were the Fourth Place Alliance Captain with our friends 8391 W-Prime and 6719 Piotech. Although we didn't win... fb.me/2Zu2m6FFx 3 years ago
- Won Q30 67-66 3 years ago
- @FTCJellyfish thanks, we'll keep it in mind if we make it there! 3 years ago
- Lost Q25 76-238 3 years ago
- Won Q15 177-151 3 years ago
Monthly Archives: December 2011
5 members held a meeting. Work was done on the ball harvester and the arm. We got the servos on the longer arm corrected. We also worked with chains. More work is needed to be done before anything will be … Continue reading
Hello! We just made a YouTube Channel and added our first video.
At the December 17th event, a reporter came and wrote a story about it. See it HERE! In addition to this, our school’s website has made a posting about us. See it HERE!
3 members met after school. Our mechanisms head worked on the ball harvester and investigated options for geared drive. Our drive train team worked on the crate arm and attempted to add an aditional servo. It was almost successful!
We had a workshop at school with another local team. We got some work done on the arm and ball harvester. It was a long day but despite the craziness, I think it was successful! (See the story and video … Continue reading
We got to work and our new member went to his first meeting. The mechanisms team continued on their ball harvester. The drive train team made alterations to the temporary arm. We learned how the longer arm puts more force … Continue reading