- We were the Fourth Place Alliance Captain with our friends 8391 W-Prime and 6719 Piotech. Although we didn't win... fb.me/2Zu2m6FFx 3 years ago
- Won Q30 67-66 3 years ago
- @FTCJellyfish thanks, we'll keep it in mind if we make it there! 3 years ago
- Lost Q25 76-238 3 years ago
- Won Q15 177-151 3 years ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Today the team went to the first Hudson Valley Workshop of the season. It was a good day for us, as the new members really learned how big a community FTC. We shared ideas with other members and learned from … Continue reading
The Bionic Gaels met October 11th, 13th, 14th, 16th, and 18th. Over the course of these meetings, we split off into groups to complete these tasks: using pulleys to open linear slides, grabbers that can hold two rings, and making a weight … Continue reading
This weekend the team met twice for mega build sessions. We worked on programming, indirect drive, and mechanisms.
Today 10 members and one prospective member had an after school meeting. The new members got both Rangers finished. One was even programmed and driven around! The returning members worked with indirect drive. After using direct drive and seeing the … Continue reading
Tonight 6 members tuned in for an online meeting to learn the basics of Creo. We watched our mentor go through the tutorials as he explained what everything means.