The Bionic Gaels met October 11th, 13th, 14th, 16th, and 18th. Over the course of these meetings, we split off into groups to complete these tasks: using pulleys to open linear slides, grabbers that can hold two rings, and making a weight sensor to tell heavy and light rings apart.
- We were the Fourth Place Alliance Captain with our friends 8391 W-Prime and 6719 Piotech. Although we didn't win... fb.me/2Zu2m6FFx 2 years ago
- Won Q30 67-66 2 years ago
- @FTCJellyfish thanks, we'll keep it in mind if we make it there! 2 years ago
- Lost Q25 76-238 2 years ago
- Won Q15 177-151 2 years ago